Monday, July 19, 2021

Walk Tick!

I must have slept since I was listening to something on the BBC I player and all I can remember is the start! 

I got to the first pond and all 5 ducklings are there :) 



The proud Mum


The foals are all well. But I was really chuffed to find a Common Tern fishing over the pond on the common. That's my 74th species seen walking from home and 69th this year.



If you remember there was a small pond with ducklings that I couldn't see Friday well today I saw the Mum and there seemed to be movement in the vegetation so it seems there are ducklings still.

As I wandered down the footpath by the side of the M11 through a field I saw 3-4 Painted Ladies, I say 3-4 as the fourth was a 100 yards further on and might have been one that overtook me.







No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.