Thursday, July 29, 2021

Audley End

I wandered to Audley End this morning, I haven't been for a while and the sun was shining. I got a coffee and say on the grass by the river for a bit.










A new horse, a little temperamental ;)












There were lots of butterflies about.

Peacock


Small Tortoiseshell 


Including 2 Painted Ladies


Red Admiral


Peacock


Large Skipper










So I decided it was soup time. I was by the house and went to the kiosk for a coffee but this was closed and I didn't fancy queuing with all of those in the cafe after food so I went with out. If the kiosk is closed in the school holidays when will it open he asks curiously.








 The gardens were looking lovely. I then went off elsewhere but more tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.