Sunday, July 11, 2021

Catching up

Well I got back yesterday, I left in rain which was amusing as weather in Dorset was much better than forecast!!

I did walk yesterday and was out again today.



Yesterday I was pleased to find 3 Moorhen chicks on the pond where all the ducklings were.


Today? Another 5 ducklings!! So I will have to keep an eye on them






Lots of Coot chicks on the common pond. There were also some Moorhen chicks





This is the newest pony. Seems to have grown a bit, and is steadier on its feet.




As I walked further there is a small pond attached to a house. The owner mentioned the Moorhen had had chicks and was on a another nest and Saturday there was a chick!! And today?  5 ducklings!! I'm not sure how they'll do as its right next to a road so fingers crossed!!







A nice stroll. Lets hope my leak gets fixed Tuesday!  



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.