Sunday, April 11, 2021

Weekend Walks

Typically I don't go out at weekends these days unless I'm meeting people or there is somewhere that I can't get to mid week. My reasoning is its much quieter mid week which is preferable (obviously we are slap bang in the Easter holidays so not true at the moment.)

The big big news is tomorrow I will FINALLY get my haircut! I'm sure any UK readers will understand that! 

Bird wise I got to hear and then see a Willow Warbler. I've yet to see any ducklings, baby coots or Moorhens. I'd have normally seen some at Audley End (none on my last visit), fingers crossed for Tuesday!

 Anyway some pics from my walks this weekend. 












this chap was on my neighbours TV aerial. There were two and I quite often see 2 on my feeder.




1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely villages and churches and great photos :) So good to be able to go further afield now. I've heard of one church open in Warwickshire and also some are in Herefordshire although if they say open for private prayer I am often reluctant to go in waving a camera! Cute ducklings :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.