Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Local Walks

Yes I am still doing my local walks. There are times where you could get lazy and then you get a result like today ;)

Anyway some recent pics


It's a hard life being a pony.



Aw Chiffchaff....




Dunnock


House Sparrow


The first ducklings on a local pond... there were only 2 and I'm not sure it's a good spot. The common pond is probably best and nothing there so far.



The parents.









Now today I could have gone my usual route but I decided to walk along another path and across the field. The farmer has sown it but there is a public footpath across. I assume the farmer can't be bothered to leave it fallow, it's easier to just plant it and let us trample across. There is now a discernible route. So off I went...

Hang on ... what's that? Ooh a lovely Male Wheatear.... bird 73 on my walk list (64 for the year).













No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.