Saturday, April 24, 2021

Blickling

Blickling was a place I have visited many times on family holidays and one I have visited many times as an adult but my trips to North Norfolk have become less frequent (this will have to  change as I like the place !)  so it was nice to get back today.

First stop? 


Alas the lovely blue skies of previous days were not happening first thing.














aw 


OI keep back! 


Blickling is an attractive building






The sun dial


























Lunch was at the Bucks Arms. Definitely a VERY generous Gammon steak! 





Hello Hello a Ruddy Shelduck! 







Why is it the sun comes out as the day starts to end!?




Anyway a good day in good company! 

And next year I hope to be back more often (I says Hope as I am not tempting fate !! )

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.