Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Art & Lambs

One of the things I missed last year was April at Henry Moore at Perry Green. Others may go to look at the sculpture I go as much to wander the fields filled with young Lambs.

Apparently it wasn't as cold today, well that's what the car said, but it felt colder. I guess it was due to the sun going behind clouds.

Still I was first in and went straight for my coffee and went for a wander.
















but I could hear the bleating....








lets all go aaahhhh




























I had a flask of soup but it was bitterly cold and I decided I would wander back. I hadn't done my 10k steps so this afternoon I've been for a wander ;) 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

So lovely to see your photos of the lambs and so cute. I've only seen them from a car window this year as I have drive past a field.

I can never make up my mind about the sculptures i.e. whether I like them or not!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.