Sunday, April 04, 2021

Easter Walks

I've been back to my local walks over the weekend. The weather has been contrasting with yesterday grey and dull and today has been very pleasant.

Once thing that is nice to see is how there is blossom and flowers about 








Linnet! I only saw them once last year but twice so far this! 






Sunday? well i could have gone to Amwell but I thought no I'll save that to tomorrow. 

That sky is a much nicer colour! 








I headed to the woods and now to the reedbeds. Alas nothing there yet it is a little early for Reed Warblers and I would love a Sedge Warbler.


There were butterflies on the wing. I saw a white and a peacock but they weren't sitting still. I did here a Blackcap


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.