Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Mower went and broke

I decided that I really really really needed to mow the lawn last night so I came straight in and out came my trusty mower. I got the front done and then started on the back......... and it went well it didn't it just stopped.

Anyway told me dad and asked if he would "look" at it. Anyway he was coming up this morning. Phoned my Mum at 12 and apparently as soon as he switched it on it worked!!! However he came in whilst I was on the phone and it packed up virtually straight away, so he has brought it home. No doubt he'll be in the back garden taking the switch to pieces as I type.

It's wash the car tonight. Real git when you are in the middle of a hose pipe ban!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel spied on, you know where I'm from! ;) Well at least I can say I was the first from Sweden. You know things always work better if someone's watching you, like doing equations for example. That goes for everything but boiling water. I like your blog :)

flicker said...

Well I managed to get my grass cut this afternoon just in time before the rain starting peeing down. Pah, hosepipe bans! Never need to clean my car here, the rain does that plenty of times. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry, but maybe you can be happy about that I'm getting some sun over here, a month ago we had snow! Now it's 20 degrees (C) out and sunny, I wish I had a lawn to mow.

oldcrow61 said...

Pete, I had a chuckle re: lawnmower. I'm wondering if my old clunker is going to work when I haul it out for the first mowing.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.