Sunday, May 16, 2021

Weekly walk update

Well I am still walking locally. 

There were 3 ducklings on the common pond last time I talked about them there were two last time I went up there and today I couldn't see any. This may mean nothing as they were hard to find last time. But given how successful they were last year I am disappointed. I did spy a baby coot in the reeds which is a first.

There were 3 broods on one of my closest pond of 3, 1 and 3. Today I couldn't see the single duck again doesn't mean it isn't there. There was also a single duckling on the pond closest to home. 




There is a photo of this brood below! 













You can see how much this one has grown in a week.


This mum is very attentive to her young brood.




And the foals are doing well



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.