Monday, May 10, 2021

Chippenham Park

If you had asked my where I was going when I woke up it wasn't Chippenham Park and for a number I thought can't go there, can't go there ... shall I go to Chippenham? I checked and it closes this week so I thought....

I was pretty sure I had checked the weather forecast and had no jacket but luckily I slipped an umbrella in my bag. I did need it at one point! 

I arrived and there were few cars in the car park, paid my entrance of £5... cash only? how quaint ;) and went for a coffee and then went for a stroll.





























































A bit of rain at this point but I waited 5 minutes under tree and it stopped.





















The rain came again so I decided to wander off. I drove back through a few showers.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks "different" and very scenic. Love all the sculptures especially the hare and frog. Great set of photos Pete :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.