Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Burnham on Crouch

 I used to go to Burnham on Crouch a lot with Mum and Dad and I noticed I hadn't been for 5 years and as the sun was shining.... 

Now I just followed google maps which took me a slightly different route. I was a little puzzled and eventually  thought "oh  yeah that's where we used to come out"!! 

I parked out of town. There was a small reedbed which had Reed Warbler on it.

Burnham is a small town on the edge of the river crouch in Essex it is frequented by boat types and people who have moved out of the east end of London.

I wandered in to town.













It's still there ;)












There were quite a few people wandering about in town or as my mate Trevor puts it "a bit peopley" 



I therefore grabbed a coffee and a sausage sandwich. I was good I had granary bread!!









There were a couple of Common Terns flying over the boats.




I found a chair to sit and watch the world, glanced up and grabbed my camera!! 










Burnham hasn't changed that much, I won't be rushing back but it was a nice day out.



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful skies and I remember that white house- Can't believe 5 years since I last saw it!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.