Saturday, May 15, 2021

Audley End

Can someone ask the weather make its mind up? One day I am wearing just a t-shirt another its flipping cold and I am wondering if I ought to turn the heating on!! 

So I had a ticket booked for Audley today and yes it was raining. Luckily it soon cleared so it was just very dull. Ah the perfect light to take photos. 



Well dull it may be but hey coffee!!!










I expected Ragged Robin to tell me what this is ;)







It is so good to see the blossom on the apple trees. I missed it last year.









I have no clue what this duck was doing there!  







I have to say the gardens were looking lovely today.









I am not expecting much improvement in the weather so dull and grey it is ;) 


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.