Tuesday, May 25, 2021

CU Botanical Garden

I made a momentous decision today. I have booked some tickets for some concerts at Saffron Hall. They are all socially distanced masks etc. The capacity is greatly reduced. 

I wandered along to the Cambridge University Botanical Garden earlier.

There were a few more cars I guess and definitely a few more people getting the bus. I walked. Got to get that step count up.





It was nice to see the scaffolding coming down


I grabbed a coffee....




















I love all the wild areas. Hopefully when the sun comes out it will be alive with butterflies









There was a family of ducklings! 













I had another coffee with my Tuna and sweetcorn roll.














Next few days I'm at home and will check up on the ducklings and foals and may pop to my local nature reserves. Oh and the grass needs cutting.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.