Sunday, May 23, 2021

And that was Cornwall

All good things come to an end. I had a relatively good journey and the washing has been done. I didn't book into anywhere on the way back as I had a food order coming ;)

95% of all the photos were with the phone and I left the Fuji at home. I did use the compact a few times but I prefer the pics from the phone. I did this as this holiday was about spending time with Jan and Tony. I missed a few shots I needed the camera for birds etc but hey it was a good experience. 

Cornwall was not too busy. We were surprised that St Mawes was relatively quiet. Padstow which was scary last September was tolerable this time. If I'm honest I was expecting lots more people. I was sad to leave but not having to go to work tomorrow makes it a whole lot more bearable.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.