Friday, May 07, 2021

Lavenham and Melford Hall

 So off to Lavenham first. The sun was shining and the world almost felt a little normal. 






Oh go on I'll have a scone ;)








The butcher.....




shockingly I had never wandered to the back of the church before







And so to Melford Hall.



A cheese scone ? well it came with a nice homemade pea and mint soup :)










My view as I read some of my book. It was bliss at one point I had it to myself.








The church was open for private prayer. No doubt I could have gone in but I'll leave it for next time.

A lovely day.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely day out Pete - I do so love your posts from this area. The church carvings are interesting and scone and soup sound good - I make a pea and mint soup here - it is tasty! Great pics :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.