Thursday, May 27, 2021

Catching up on local wildlife

Well blogger seems broken as I am unable to load photos I copied them to the mobile and used the app.

I had a wander to the local ponds and all the ducklings are there :) 




I decided I hadn't checked on the New Hall pond and headed in that direction. The wood looked lovely in the sunshine and it was good to still find Reed Warblers in the reed beds :)

As I got to the pond I was greeted by the site of 6 ducklings!! There was also a family of coots (much older than the ones on the common pond. As I was leaving I spied a family of Canada Geese and I remembered on my last visit I thought they were nesting!



A good day!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you finally found a way to upload photos. Great wildlife locally and super pictures. Have a good bank holiday weekend.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.