Friday, May 28, 2021

Rye Meads

 I had a wander around Rye Meads this morning. The sun was shining and it was lovely to feel the warmth.


Ah Common Terns. There were a few on the rafts





If any of these ducks fancy popping on to a local pond as I stroll by I will be grateful ;)




Lots of Warblers on the trails. The usual shouty Cetti's Warblers who then hide! There was also a very noisy Cuckoo. Could he also pop up locally ;) What was nice was to see my first damselfly of the year. A banded demoiselle

There were 2 male Red Crested Pochard today and I think 2 females



This Mallard looks a bit shocked at something



A really nice walk despite the idiots in the Kingfisher hide who had moved the benches and weren't wearing masks! 

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.