Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Wrest Park

I was at Wrest Park today. On arrival (I was a few minutes early) there was a queue but after that it was all much quieter.

My first stop was to grab a coffee and a sausage roll :)

Nice spot eh! 





I like the way the borders have been seeded with a wild flower mix












OOH Hang on is that a  hint if blue sky?


There were lots of young Pied Wagtails but one bird was different and perched on a statue briefly. I got the binoculars on it long enough to add Wheatear to my year list!  







































I stopped to eat my soup, read a chapter then wandered on.

















Wrest is close to my Cousin's and I never pop in to say hello ( feel free to raise eyebrows) an finally I went over for a natter and a cuppa. Was nice to catch up! 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A gorgeous place and wonderful photos. Pleased you caught up with your cousin :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.