Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Rye Meads

Well I'm home! 

It was a good week catching up with friends. Anywhere you had to book was fine as was the hotel, B&B and pub I visited. It was only Padstow that was really bad (and there I wore a mask and we didn't stop).

Anyway we are now in Autumn and today I visited Rye Meads

Bit too many of these about.




On the way to Draper a Crow chased off a Sparrowhawk.

At the Draper Hide.









There were 4 Green Sandpipers......




Off for a wander



There were a few Tit flocks about with quite a few Long Tails. I did see a Chiffchaff and a male Blackcap.

There were a few dragonflies about as I walked back this Chiffchaff appeared. It had dark legs ;)





I would have gone back to the Draper but an idiot wasn't wearing a mask so I didn't bother.



Nice wander.




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.