Sunday, September 13, 2020

Eden Project

 I have moved! I am now in Cornwall and am spending a couple of nights with my good friends Jan and Tony.

Add caption

I have never been to the Eden Project 

HOW MUCH!! But Jan persuaded me to visit so today....

The project is a number of Biomes with a collection of different plants dependent on the climate of the biome. Mediterranean, tropical etc.



















































































The rest of the day was spent playing domino's boules and drinking wine... oh and laughing :)



2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Missing caption - "Looking apprehensive"!!! :) We went some years ago when the kids were little. It was very busy but I thought it was good. Lovely photos :)

The Quacks of Life said...

the caption was the only way I could centre it :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.