Thursday, September 24, 2020

Rye Meads Again

 It's been a quiet week. I will have to book some visits for next week. The weather looks pants tomorrow so that's a pass! 

I popped down to Rye Meads this morning. 

As I started my walked a Kestrel flew over with a meal. It found a electricity pole and fed. Alas it had its back towards me it was behind some high bushes..

They were cutting vegetation at the Draper Hide and there were 2 coots ;) I went for a wander quite a few tit flocks and plenty of Long Tailed Tits and there was a Chiffchaff about.

I got back to the draper hide and they had stopped birds started to come back. Nothing particularly exciting but still a nice stroll







1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Great photos in this and the last Rye Meads post. So pleased you had a good holiday.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.