Thursday, September 03, 2020

Cambridge University Botanical Garden

I wandered to the Botanical Garden today. The park & ride car park was still only half full? A few more people using the bus but I walked. Got to get that step count up ;)






I got my coffee found a seat and sat and watched the world. The joy of being retired ;) is that you don't have to rush. When you are working you feel need to make the most of your free time.





















A bricked up tree!














A nice wander around the garden and a pleasant stroll there and back. Slightly cooler than my last visit ! 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Gorgeous photos :) I think you mentioned that you had bought a season ticket for these gardens? A good idea as they are so lovely and I always enjoy going back to favourite places as the seasons change. The joys of retirement!!! :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.