Monday, September 28, 2020

Ickworth

 Gosh I haven't been to Ickworth in over a month.

I would like to have said I jumped out of bed but I sort of dragged myself! It's much harder when its dark of a morning! 

Ickworth was noticeably quieter now the school hols are over.

A bill dull when I arrived.


OOH Hello the house is becoming visible.







It appears in all the recent wind there has been some damage which is sad.


Chestnuts! Roasted with butter :)





Why are they all sitting? No idea !


OK OK






More damage













and again :(


You can see the crane up! 










I sat by the lake and ate my soup


Typical the sun came out
















You can see they are slowly dismantling the roof.













A good day




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.