Saturday, September 12, 2020

Barrington Court

Firstly I managed to scratch my travel lens so all pics this weekwith the phone with the compact as necessary..... hey ho. 

I am splitting today in two. First Part is Barrington Court. Barrington is popular with historical films and documentaries as it is empty so can be fitted out as required. I believe some of Wolf Hall was shot and Lucy Worsley mentioned she had used it on the Historic Royal Palaces podcast.





















































Cheese Scone









Made me smile.



So on to Forde Abbey.



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Sorry to hear of travel lens - quelle pain! Is it insured? or can you get it repaired :( Lovely photos again whichever camera you used.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.