Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Catching up with my steps

I'm a bit behind this month on my step count. 100f temperatures will do that! It was MUCH cooler this week but boy do we need some rain. One small pond is dry and the others are falling.

As I found out yesterday afternoon there are 4 foals on the common. Here are 3 from yesterday. The 4th was with Mum. 

They weren't active! 


Hard life! 


I spotted this yesterday but took this today.


Not sure how long has these hoovers have been repurposed. I don't often get to the common this way.


Hello Hello the geese are along way from the common pond.



The 4







When I got to the pond a Heron flew off and one of the geese had stayed behind! 


Only one duck. Not a surprise they were ready to fly



There are another brood of coots on the common pond. 4 in total.


When I can back 3 of the foals had reached the pond.



The ducklings started on the coalport pond, walked to the split pond, walked back to the coalport pond and today? Were back to the split pond. They are growing! 



Tomorrow the car is serviced ;)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.