Thursday, July 14, 2022

Hidcote & Bourton House Gardens

And so it is over! It was just a short break. 

Today I started at Hidcote. I've not been "in season" in a while. It was busy! but it was looking lovely. 

My coffee companion :)













A Silver Washed Fritillary.





































Hidcote used to have a great scheme for solo travellers to reserve a table alas no more so I had my scone as a takeaway.


So where now? I decided to go to Bourton House Garden. I've been many times but again a while since this time of year.

I started with a cup of tea...






























Another lovely day! 

Given the extreme heat coming up I won't be taking many pictures LOL 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Hidcote looking gorgeous as usual :) The other gardens are lovely too. Have save trip home. I will be sitting in front of a fan with a book when it gets to silly temps!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.