Sunday, July 10, 2022

Celebrating.

The past two years have not been good for birthday celebrations with multiple lockdowns etc etc. So I've spent it on my own (I ought to add birthdays aren't a big deal to me) but my friends Jan and Tony told me I wasn't allowed to be on holiday and I was coming to them for the day! As I always do as I'm told..... LOL 

They took me to Brightlingsea for a light lunch.







Not a bad view for Essex eh

The weather was very Italian so I went for...



Tony is a coeliac and kudos to them they adapted the chicken wrap for him! The guy was really good.





Jan muttered something to Tony which I never heard.... I mean I should have guessed where we were going!!! 




I added 2 bottles to my stockpile ;) 

We went back and sat in the garden drinking bubbles... these were from Winbirri vineyard in Norfolk! 



There are pictures about of lily white legs as I wore shorts in the garden ( I won't scare you).

Jan cooked me a lovely meal. Which I probably didn't deserve as I beat her 3-0 in Dominoes. To be fair the last two game were tight. The rest of the evening was spent listening to music (nicely curated by Tony), drinking and chatting.

This morning Jan made me a lovely Egg & Bacon sandwich.


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Happy Birthday. Glad you had company and what a lovely day with your friends. lol re: the lily white legs :)

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks RR...... it was a lovely day

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.