Friday, July 22, 2022

Walking

I haven't done much since coming back, I mean there was no way I was walking in that flipping heat!! Which has hampered my 2000 mile challenge but I am still ahead of schedule/

Anyway here are some local pics. 






These are the 5 ducklings on the Common Pond taken before I went to the Cotswolds. I hadn't seen them since my return but they were there today :)
















Before I went to the Cotswolds I saw two ducklings on the pond closest to my house. I didn't expect them to survive as that pond as never seen ducklings raised in past two years. They were there Saturday which pleased me but then would they survive the heat? Well today? :)






The Canada Goose family I saw at the New Hall pond have migrated to the Common Pond (well I assume its them as there are the same numbers!) 




The foals ! 







I promise to go somewhere next week!

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

ooh! you are still seeing loads of butterflies. Lovely to see the foals and ducklings too. It has been silly hot it really has. In Herefordshire again atm and it is so much cooler and fresher!

The Quacks of Life said...

Hi RR.... I'm not seeing loads ! The only two that seem to be doing well are Ringlets and Gatekeepers.

and MUCH cooler thank goodness

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.