Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Wandering

Hello everyone, I haven't done much or been anywhere over the last week. Walking and reading! I will go somewhere this week! 

My reading is predominantly science fiction magazines and short stories. Very enjoyable! 

You may remember I mentioned most of the Canada Geese had wandered off into the main common leaving one goose by the pond. The next day they had all gone but these 2 by the pond. They've now all flown.


Lots of Gatekeepers about



The 2 ducklings are doing well. Mum isn't walking them back and forth ;)



Are these early?




Now all week I've seen the odd butterfly/moth zip past me. The shade of red suggested a Jersey Tiger Moth but they didn't stop. I know I saw photographed one last week but to see them in multiple locations surprised me. This one was in town! 




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.