Friday, May 20, 2022

The Little Chapel, The Occupation Museum and walking Rocquaine bay.

So my first stop of the day was to the Little Chapel.

The Little Chapel was built by Brother Déodat, who started work in March 1914. His plan was to create a miniature version of the famous grotto and basilica at Lourdes in France. The version we see today is actually the third version.



















As the weather was still a bit grey I wandered to the Occupation Museum. Which is interesting to visit.



















The sun came out so I went back to the west coast and wandered up and down Rocquaine Bay to add some miles in my feet ;)

















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful little chapel and interesting museum and oh that coastline - just glorious :) Lovely photos and I spy a PL :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.