Saturday, May 21, 2022

St Peter Port Again

I was meeting some friends this afternoon so I decided to spend a lazy day in St Peter Port. The local bus was back on but I decided what the heck I'd walk into town it was a 55 minute walk and in the May sunshine it was very pleasant.





This shop sold everything without packaging.


This made me chuckle











My main travel companions this week. They are sad as they are going home!




Candie Gardens








This is Air Search Ted! :) Mascot of Channel Islands Airsearch.



A good day for my step count.

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks a lovely little town Pete - a lot quieter than St Helier! :) Lovely pictures and lovely to see the bears :) Timothy waves hallo!!!!

The Quacks of Life said...

i was told St Helier could be any English seaside town

St Peter Port is quite nice.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.