Thursday, May 19, 2022

Saumarez Park and a walk along the coast.

I suddenly realised that somewhere I had meant to visit was only yesteryday DOH!!

Oh well, I checked the forecast and there is a chance of rain tomorrow so I decided today would be an outdoor day. 

I head to Saumarez Park which is the largest public park in Guernsey. 

Ducklings :)























The National Trust for Guernsey runs a museum of Guernsey life here. Alas the history of the tomato industry has gone. 





























So I needed lunch and head to a kiosk on the coast and went for a stroll.














2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely park and interesting museum. The coastline looks wonderfull and blissfully free of people! ps saw a painted lady at Packwood on Wednesday :)

The Quacks of Life said...

Hi RR

the west coast is lovely. it is flat so an easy walk

well done on the PL. I've seen a few ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.