Sunday, August 30, 2020

Hidcote

Well I am home . It was nice to get a break.

I went to Hidcote this morning. Hidcote is an arts and crafts garden with a series of linked rooms. There are now two prescribed routes one easy access and one longer and I did the longer







































My plan had been to go to Minster Lovell Hall the ruins of a 15th century manor house beside the River Windrush. However the setting is lovely and this being a bank holiday the car park was full and so I drove on. 


3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Just beautiful!

I've never seen it look so quiet so I assume pre-booking and limited numbers!

The Quacks of Life said...

i imagine it must be. It doesn't have enough space for lots of people I imagine

Ragged Robin said...

Probably now is the best of times to go! :) I do like the new layout by the way - you have done a good job. I have the joys of all this to come!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.