Thursday, August 06, 2020

Anglesey Abbey

So today off to Anglesey Abbey. 

I was off to get a coffee but they have decided to delay coffee opening til 10 despite the garden opening at 9:30... so I headed off for a walk 



























When I had passed by the coffee wagon there was a big queue so I ignored it .... the other one opened at 11 so I got there and was second in the queue ;)







The dahlias were looking good!  

















When I got home I wanted a few more steps and walked to the pond. The geese had disappeared but there were 8 mallards!  Good day






1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Photos look fine in gallery as you say Pete. Just dreading the introduction of the new blogger permanently. I've chickened out of trying it and reverted back to old blogger but later this month I will be lumbered with it too :( Why change something that was working fine. Not happy!!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.