Monday, August 24, 2020

Audley and that Wood Sandpiper

The forecast for tomorrow is pants but today was much better than I thought. I had tickets for Audley today.

Obligatory coffee to start.


























The young tufties were there as were the mallard chicks who are now teenagers.

















OK given the weather tomorrow that Wood Sandpiper at Rye Meads isn't likely to hang around.... there was a queue at the hide so I walked on and when I got back all gone... 

The two chaps in the hide hadn't found it... I had no scope but right at the back there was a Sandpiper that looked wrong. I pointed this out to the chap with a scope and took a photo and RESULT


Green on the left and Wood on the right.


Not a bad day :)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.