Thursday, August 13, 2020

Audley End

It was hammering down this morning but noticeably cooler (thankfully). I was off to Audley End and if I didn't have to advance book I might not have gone but as I had tickets I felt honour bounds to go.  Some of the roads were flooded and at Audley they changed the parking to up by the Temple of Concorde as they were worried that people wouldn't be able to get back up the hill!

However when I arrived at Audley the rain stopped! The ticket office was moved to the shop, I'm assuming the thunder storms had an impact on power to the temporary ticket office.










I didn't have a telephoto with me..... and of course I saw 3 Little Egrets! Most I have seen at Audley!



These have grown a bit! 























As you can see it was brightening a little















lack of telephoto!! still lovely to see 5 Tufty chicks! 








I bought some lunch and a coffee and then headed off to run the hoover around dads ;)



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos - they look good in the larger format. The garden there is looking lovely.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.