Sunday, August 23, 2020

Not overly sucessful!

 I went for a wander to Rye Meads this morning but I never got there to 9:30 (opened at 9)

There was a Wood Sandpiper but with social distancing (only 3 people or 1 family group in the hide at one time and people allowed to stop for 45 minutes) and an unsupervised queue I walked on (getting birders with cameras out of a hide is not easy).

A Cetti's Warbler was nice and a few hawker dragonflies made for a nice walk. When I passed the hide there was still a queue (I reckoned at least an hour wait) so I went to cut the grass and do the washing :)

In the little garden in the car park was this little beauty! 







1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

The beauty in the car park makes up for missing the Wood Sandpiper :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.