Sunday, October 20, 2019

Southwold and Pieathlon

It is the weekend of Dunwich Heaths annual Pieathlon. I missed the scone version as I was in Venice.

Anyway as I was out in the evening so I was up early and went to Southwold.

Now Southwold is a town I like, I appreciate all of its flaws a bit up itself Islington Sur la mer etc but it isn't down at heel and there are thriving shops! And the costa coffee didn't survive.

The lovely St Edmund's church.


















Ah Southwold's famed beach huts..... they are pricey!




Southwold Pier and it is a proper pier.....


















Ah yes there is a brewery.




Anyway off to Dunwich




The beach at Dunwoch.





This is Octavia she was left in Southwold as part of the Little Yellow Duck project



I then left for my concert.

Anyway I will discuss the concert Monday :)

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.