Monday, October 07, 2019

Charlecote Park

I am going to split Monday in two as I took a lot of pictures

The forecast was pants so I went to Charlecote Park and the promised rain held off!

Charlecote is a tudor house and home to the Lucy family. It is alleged that William Shakespeare poached deer there...






















This swan was out of its element the NT staff tried to get it to the river but it wandered back...























Remember that Swan? another flew over and EEK!!!




























A good morning but it was dull grey and cold so I wandered off....

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of Charlecote, deer and swans :) The parterre looks very colourful. I must return as I haven't been for a while and, although I have been in the church at Charlecote, I would also like to visit the one at Hampton Lucy nearby. I look forward to your post on the afternoon :)

The Quacks of Life said...

I've been to Hampton Lucy but pre-blog.... I really ought to have gone back!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.