Sunday, July 23, 2006

Friday 21st July

A chap I met the previous night gave me a tip on the Black Darters' and ... YES! Then onto Flitcham Abbey Farm. The Farm is owned by RJ Cross & Co and has a small reserve. It has a reputation for Little Owl which it failed on in January but today one of the little chaps was sitting on a post!

On to Holkham Hall and I chose to take a boat trip on the lake!







Holkham hall is one of the finest buildings. Normally you would have to trust me on this but the Leicesters let you take photos.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is a wonderful building. If I lived there I'd let people take pics too, it's beautiful. I love the little chapel.

The Quacks of Life said...

They've opened up a lot of the house recently. They opened up the family rooms, guest rooms and chapel all of which I've never seen before.

Its well worth a visit.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.