Monday, October 21, 2019

Rye Meads and Easton Lodge Garden

I was intending to be in London today but had a late night (for me!) and this morning I couldn't face lots of people and stayed local. As the Sun was out I headed to Rye Meads.

Teal


Grey Heron




Kingfisher.... who decided to pose on the post in the shade and furthest away !




Robin




Mute Swans



Teal


1 of 2 Green Sandpipers




Others seen? 8 Snipe. Chiffchaff, Long Tailed Tits, Cettis Warbler, Little Grebe, Grey Wagtail loads of ducks and gulls.

It was the last open day at the Lost Gardens of Easton Lodge so I thought I head over.


















































A nice  relaxing day :)

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A great selection of birds at Rye Meads and the gardens at Easton Lodge still seem full of colour :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.