Sunday, October 27, 2019

Anglesey Abbey

I had planned to go to Houghton Mill today... I was going to go..... but the sun was shining and as I headed up the I thought "come on you have to be out in this!!".... ok I know there are walks are Houghton but I thought the gardens at Anglesey would be looking lovely full of colour so I turned off....

I only have just realised the Mill is now closed for the season!! GRRRR

I arrived reasonably early at Anglesey but the car park was filling up. Still the garden looked lovely (oh and I had set off without a camera so the phone again)










































Now I found a dry seat (not the one below) in the sun and sat... I read some of my book it was lovely....







By the time I got to the tearoom is was HEAVING! The tables were full and I headed off...

later I went to visit my aunt who is in hospital, she seems chipper.... I have to say the walk set off a few memories.

Still a good weekend

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.