Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Ickworth

The sun was shining and I was off to Ickworth! 













And time for a coffee and a scone. Now I normally take a cannister of soup but I decided to buy a sandwich to eat half way around my walk alas they don't serve sandwiches until 11:30 and by the time I arrived back to the porters lodge they had sold out ! Back to soup next time. Minor gripe. 

The scone was excellent,















They have removed the scarecrow!!! OUTRAGEOUS !! 














Still not lots of butterflies about.









Well I have to eat SOMETHING ;) Cheese










A lovely walk 

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Gorgeous pictures of an Ickworth looking beautiful. Cheese scone looks good but a shame about the scarecrow. Off to Packwood tomorrow with my daughter - the first time in over a year!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.