Thursday, June 10, 2021

Cuteness overload at Audley End

I haven't been to Audley for a while and so it was nice to go back! The house is open but I just did the gardens.

Hello ....


It was a bit grey on arrival.










Suddenly fruit! 











Excuse me staff.... my photo!!







I do love all the wild flowers












Curiously my first Cygnet of the year! 










The lions were fully sated! 










I wandered to the small pond there were 9 by the pond... 






1 was sat under the picnic table the others and mum wandered off and I wondered if it was ok suddenly he called and called then saw Mum and rain like the wind... aw blesss

I came back and uh cute a load of hedges!! bit more to do tomorrow.


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Love the ducklings and cygnet. Gardens and grounds look lovely - always good to see wild flowers and cultivated flowers are pretty too :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.