Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pete likes a Celeb TV program shocker

As a rule I hate Celebrity based shows BUT I have a weakness I like Strictly Come Dancing. The show is great fun and the work and effort put in by both the celebs and the pros is amazing. Its what used to be called Family Entertainment.

My own thought is that Louisa Lytton will win. She's young and in Eastenders but I hope she gets kicked out becuase her partner, some loud mouthed Italian, irritates the hell out of me.

Emma Bunton is very good and consistent and both Mark Ramprakash and Matt Dawson are good.

But as time goes by though I'm warming to Carol Smilie!! Firstly she comes across as a very genuine person BUT god the woman looks good!!

Shallow ? Me ? ;)

STOP PRESS: Carol is out!! Emma was in the bottom two AGAIN!! Matt had to go.

5 comments:

flicker said...

If you're shallow, then so am I. Come on Mark! :D

flicker said...

Thanks a bunch Pete, I've recorded the results show, and was deliberately avoiding everything so I wouldn't know the result until I get a chance to watch it! Take That reunion took precedence.

Boo said...

OMG, I actually watched the X Factor tonight, I am ashamed to say! The acts were very good and the panel for a change were very kind to them.

The Quacks of Life said...

Jan - sowwy!! bit of a shocker though

Boo - I much prefer it when they are being nasty :)

Boo said...

YOU WOULD!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.