Saturday, December 30, 2006

Kicks floor

Its horrid out there!! Wind!! Rain!! So I have just made a cup of tea and come back to bed. If it cheers up later....

Oh I've ordered a Panasonic FZ50. I was deliberating and deliberating and deliberating but EVENTUALLY I was convinced dSLR was wrong for me at this time. It would have cost me over a £1000 to get that much poke on a dSLR. I appreciate I have made a compromise on optical quality but as photos are for here and use on the net I think its one worth making. Maybe a TCON one day as well!

I may end up the dSLR route one day but its not now.

2 comments:

the 2 wrennies said...

look forward to your efforts...when it stops raining...

Lee said...

Sure sounds complicated! I'd probably break something immediately.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.