Friday, December 15, 2006

Festive Spirit?

Well I went for a Christmas lunch today.

It was all very festive, we went to Pizza Hut ;) We went for the buffet eat as much as you want option and including drinks and things came to a tenner!! It was rather enjoyable.

I'm not a big fan of Christmas lunches. I invariable have to drive and therefore can't drink and so I feel I'm being short changed. Also the food is invariably not all that. Its not that I am tight I am more than happy to pay if the food is good. The truth is you get warmed up food and I'd rather wait to after Christmas and go out with a good friend.

Haven't been to the Starr in ages. When you up Jan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can taste that brulee now not to mention that wonderful popcorn icecream!!! think they will let me have a three course pudding meal.

The Quacks of Life said...

if you pay probably :D

I'm drooling already!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.