Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Nice Winters Day out.

Well I took the folks out today. Mum and I had to visit a branch of the Britannia Building Society. There are closer branches but the one at Sudbury has very friendly and helpful staff and you can go on somewhere else.

Actually Sudbury is a nice little town 3 excellent churches and they have food covered with a Waitrose and a M&S Simply food.

Mum tells me she is feeling the best she has in ages since stopping the tablet so that is good.

After completing business and having a cuppa in Waitroses new coffee bar we went to Clare. It's excellent Clare Country Park. I can park by river, folks can watch the world and I have a nature walk.

Saw a butterfly (Red Admiral). Lots of common birds including a nice Goldfinch flock.

Dad cooked Fish and Chips for tea very nice!!

3 comments:

nicola said...

mmmmmmm fish 'n' chips, my tablets are working, my appetite is coming back! OH NO

Boo said...

So glad your mum is feeling better Pete. Sounds like you had a nice day out. Fish and chips yum, any leftovers?

The Quacks of Life said...

not a hope of any leftovers !

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.