Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

I'm not at home tomorrow so I'm wishing you a happy Christmas, I hope wherever you are whatever you do it will be a good one. I'll be around my folks so normal service will be resumed on Wednesday.

I thought I'd leave you with a few festive songs. They may not be trendy but hey its Christmas.





oh and it wouldn't be Christmas without the choir of King's College Chapel. The second video gives a glimpse of this wonderful building.









so have a Happy Quacky Christmas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew one would be White Christmas!! Good to hear the Sussex Carol again!!

Have a very Happy Christmas Pete and please send these wishes to your parents too.!!!

Eagle

C

Anna said...

Where's MY choiur??

*huff*

Merry Christmas anyway...

Pete said...

C - ta

Anna - well is it on you tube?